Okay, so many people in the world are doing this "blogging" thing. I guess I could give it a try, even though I am sure only very few people will ever view my blog.
So I guess, now... I just tell you a little about our family:
Our names: Greg and Afton
Married: 8 Years
Kids: 2 boys, Ethan (5) and Aidan (2 1/2) and Baby boy #3 due in April
Pets: 2 dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Vehicles: 2 Dodge trucks (his and hers; his is old and fast, mine is newer and pretty)
His Interests: Camping, hunting, riding all kinds of fast vehicles/cycles. (ie dirt bikes, quads, motorcycles, boats, sand rails...you get the idea.) Fixing up the previously listed items and making them better and faster, and keeping them extremely clean.
Her Interests: Travelling, photography, hanging out with family, playing games, watching movies, and trying to learn new things.
Pet Peeves: Greg-having an unorganized toolbox, garage, house, etc. Afton- Greg always getting on my case about how unorganized I am.
Favorite Color: Afton- Purple, Greg- Blue
Favorite Movies: Afton - I'll watch anything, Greg- John Wayne Movies
I suppose thats enough for now.
So I guess, now... I just tell you a little about our family:
Our names: Greg and Afton
Married: 8 Years
Kids: 2 boys, Ethan (5) and Aidan (2 1/2) and Baby boy #3 due in April
Pets: 2 dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks)
Vehicles: 2 Dodge trucks (his and hers; his is old and fast, mine is newer and pretty)His Interests: Camping, hunting, riding all kinds of fast vehicles/cycles. (ie dirt bikes, quads, motorcycles, boats, sand rails...you get the idea.) Fixing up the previously listed items and making them better and faster, and keeping them extremely clean.
Her Interests: Travelling, photography, hanging out with family, playing games, watching movies, and trying to learn new things.
Pet Peeves: Greg-having an unorganized toolbox, garage, house, etc. Afton- Greg always getting on my case about how unorganized I am.
Favorite Color: Afton- Purple, Greg- Blue
Favorite Movies: Afton - I'll watch anything, Greg- John Wayne Movies
I suppose thats enough for now.







2 comments:
I'm going to add you to my links on my blog. I'm glad you caved into peer pressure.
I am grooving the playlist. Cool Korn track. Never heard it before. --Cole
Post a Comment