Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Toothless!

Ethan's front teeth have been wiggly for quite some time now. I have been wanting to pull them out every chance I could but Ethan insisted it was not time yet. About a week ago, Ethan announced to me that it was time for one of his front teeth to come out. And he was going to do it on his own. The video shows it all, except for the actual tooth coming out. (I am no videographer!) Enjoy!




Ethan's other front tooth was bound to come out sooner or later. It was barely hanging in there, but as insisted before....it was not ready, according to Ethan. Last night at dinner the tooth was still in tact, by the time FHE rolled around...it was gone. Ethan didn't even know. Greg actually was the one who noticed. He asked Ethan where his tooth went. Ethan says, "its right...huh? Where did it go?" With a puzzled look on his face, he starts searching the rooms. Sorry kid...you swallowed that one. He didn't even realize he consumed his tooth while eating dinner, nor did any of the rest us. I now have a toothless son!

No comments: