

Here's the dish....you've all seen the commercial for Carl's Jr. advertising their new Big Carl against the the McDonalds Big Mac. I had mentioned that I thought that the new Big Carl looked mighty tasty! To which Greg replied, there is no way that it beats the Big Mac. Which, in turn, resulted in the ultimate test taste. We bought 1 of each to decide what we thought was actually the best.....Here are the Results:
Greg - 100% for the Big Mac. He loves them! Always has. Always will.
Afton - This was a hard decision for me. They are pretty comparable. The Pros for the Big Mac (in my opinion) were the pickles and the shredded lettuce (I love shredded lettuce & pickles are a must) and it comes in a sturdy cardboard box, so that the bun doesn't get squished. The Big Carl had lettuce but it was not shredded and they didn't have pickles. It had either chopped pickles or relish, it was hard to tell because it was mixed with the special sauce. However, the Big Carl was bigger, had a better tasting hamburger (it had more of the off the grill, charbroiled taste) a tasty special sauce and over all appearance just looked better. It left me satisfied and the price seemed like a good deal to me. I rule in favor of the Big Carl.
Ethan - 100% for the Big Carl. He said he chose the Big Carl because the cheese was better, and the bread was better. He didn't care for the special sauce on either hanburger, but he thought that the Big Mac had too much sauce on it, therefore he rules in favor of the Big Carl.
There you have it. 2:1 - the Big Carl is the winner!







2 comments:
That's so cute that you guys did your own taste test :) I, myself, am not too into "special sauce"--anything with mayonnaise usually doesn't suit my fancy--so I guess my choice would be neither ;)
You are so funny! I totally did that!!! Which resulted in me eating 2 burgers---dumb...but I LOVE the Big Mac! I think my Big Carl was thrown together...which sorta helped with me decision. :D
Post a Comment