Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ethan the Rock Star!

(Sorry, the video quality isn't that great. Also you will probably need to pause my music playlist so you can hear the video.)

These are some videos I taped about a year ago. Ethan loves to listen to music and sing songs. He is usually very shy and doesn't like to perform for people, but he likes to see himself on t.v., and that is how I convinced him to perform on camera. You'll notice in one, Ethan even has a groupie.

3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Your boys are too cute. Congrats on the new baby! He's adorable. How fun to have three little boys. I'm glad you found my blog. It's just getting started so there's not much to look at but still it's fun to keep up with family.

Gardner Family said...

Just like Nana and his mom I see. Next he'll be doing the karoke contest on the cruises! Very cute EE and AA.

Anonymous said...

Hi Afton,
It's Jocelyn. I found your blog through Brittany's. It's really cute. Congrats on your sweet new baby boy. I have a blog too. It's thejarmanjourney.blogspot.com. I hope you're doing well.
Jocelyn Jarman