
I was hoping to write about a brand new baby boy, but since I am still pregnant, I will write about another sweet boy.
This is my nephew Trevor and he was born on April Fool's Day in 1998. I can't believe he is already 10! I was at the hospital the day he was born taking tons of pictures, prior to and after his arrival. (It was for a photo project, I did not take pics of the actual birth.)
He is an absolute angel. He is so smart, so thoughtful and a great helper. He always asks if there is anything he can do to help. He loves to play with my boys and keeps them entertained. Ethan and Aidan love their cousin Trevor & Aunt Afton loves him too! Happy Birthday, Trevor. I hope your birthday is as awesome as you are!








2 comments:
Thank you Aunt Afton. I like it.
Trevor
Wow, three boys huh? Your family looks well and happy! I found you through Brittany's blog, I hope you don't mind me checking up on you from time to time! Have a great day, and I hope you have that baby soon!
Post a Comment