Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last Day of School

Yeah! It's summertime. Today was the last day of school.
The kids got their "diplomas".

We had water activities for them and then we had some firemen come and talk to the kids about water & fire safety.

The kids had fun playing water activities and watching the firemen get dressed in their safety gear.

But I think the highlight for Ethan was holding the fire hose and spraying the other kids. Then it was time to say "goodbye" to Mrs. Cabrera.


See ya next year!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

What a fun last day of school! Looks like the boys had a fun time! I want to see pictures of that baby of yours Afton!!! :)

Marissa Marie said...

Hi Afton! It looks like life is treating you well! I'm actually writing cuz I just got engaged and will be getting married in August. My parents want to have an open house here, but it's been so long since I've seen/kept in touch with anyone that I'm sure it will be very small. I was wondering if you could send me your address? My email is byumarissa@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Afton!
We still go to school here until June 23rd. It feels like the never-ending year. Enjoy your summer!

Me said...

where was he going to preschool? out here? I'm looking for something for Tatum for Fall.