Saturday, December 13, 2008

All About Olie






I know it has been quite sometime since my last post...I have been busy. (It's no excuse, I know.) Anyway, Oliver has some exciting news...He has finally got his first tooth! Woo-hoo! His brothers started teething around 4 months, so it was odd to have to wait this long. I shouldn't complain, that just means I got to nurse him longer and save $$. (Formula is too expensive!) Of course, he was grumpy and woke up in the middle of the night quite a few times but he is too darn cute to get mad at. Also, he is crawling. That is always a fun stage. The only problem I find with the crawling stage is that you can tell what a horrible housekeeper I am. Olie crawls all over the floor and his clothes are filthy! I guess that means I need to start mopping a little more regularly. :(



This is a video of Olie doing his military crawl. (I took the video a couple of weeks ago...he is actually crawling now.)



No comments: