My husband really cracks me up sometimes. The other day he asked me if I would type something up for him on the computer. I said, "Sure, if you give Oliver a bath and get him dressed." He looks at me a little confused..."Umm, that sounds like a lot of work." (It is not often that ask Greg to help me with the kids, so a lot of the blame should be placed on me) I told him, its not that bad, it's kinda fun because Olie is so darn cute and LOVES bath time. I just simply gave him a few pointers. 1) Squeeze the cold water out of the bath sponge, so he doesn't freeze. 2) Make sure the bath water isn't too hot 3) Get a clean washcloth out of the drawer 4) Make sure the kid doesn't drown. Again, he looks at me a little confused. (Like that was a lot of information to process) So I take pity on the poor man and get everything ready. I even laid out Olie's clothes. About 10 minutes later, I hear Greg coming down the stairs laughing hysterically saying, "I don't think I did this right." And I'm thinking, "What could he be talking about? What could have possibly gone wrong? I basically did everything but get the kid dressed." Greg comes into the computer room and I start laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. This is what I saw...

I really, really Love my husband!! Thank you for doing what I asked you, to the best of your capabilities. I had real good laugh, and I know it was at your expense, but it made my day!
6 comments:
Wow, that sounds like Mikki! Husbands are hilarious sometimes!
Ha ha, I love it! That is so stinkin funny. I laughed my head off reading that. I can just see the confused look Greg would give too. Way to go Greggy!
That is too funny!!!!! Men are so funny - they can put a car together, build anything, fix a computer...but can't dress a baby??? Go figure. Thanks for the laugh, Greg!
So funny! Is that pants UNDER the onsie? :)
I think Brian's problem with tasks like this, is that he makes it out to be harder than it is. Bathe then dress baby, simple. He tries to make it more.
He needs more practice :)
Love Greg! It was not as bad as I thought. I thought it was Sunday pants and white shirt.
Nice Post...
Psychologist in Chennai
Psychotherapy in Chennai
Life Coach in Chennai
Post a Comment