Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Halloween pictures

Of course...right after I finish my post, I check my e-mail and there are the pictures from my mom. So here are the other pictures. Now you can see the boys' vests and chaps better. (which my mom sewed for them)


Here is a picture of Ethan and Aidan with their other cousins. {l-r: Ethan, Erik as Davy Crockett (costume also made by my mother), Ryan as Spiderman, Trevor as Link from the "Zelda" game (hence the pose) and Aidan.}
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your boys costumes! You are so lucky that your mom made them for your boys.

Kyle and Jessica said...

Your boys look so cute!! Isn't it great to have a mom that sews? My mom also sews (too bad I don't have an interest in it)...Happy Fall:)

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

So fun! I'm so proud of you for dressing up. I have to say, your on the ball, I still haven't posted Halloween photo's yet. Oh well. Hope your doing good.