We have afternoon church. So to pass the time Greg and I work on projects or chores we have put off. Today, Greg decided to reload in the garage. It was such nice weather, he opened the garage while he worked. The kids, of course, wanted to play outside. We usually don't let them play outside on Sunday, but since Greg was working in the garage, why not? Then a neighbor kid came over and wanted to play. Greg and I really don't care for this kid. He is older and doesn't play nice, and is very annoying. Greg decides the best way to handle this situation is to tell Ethan he needs to come inside, he's not allowed to play on Sunday. To which Ethan replies, "Oh, yeah, dad...you're not supposed to make bullets on Sunday!" - Touche! (When did he get so smart?)
2 comments:
LOL That is so funny. He's too smart for his own good!
I'm sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. I've tried to but everytime I go to my computer locks up! Anyways, I have been reading and enjoying all that you guys have been up to. I love seeing what you do for Halloween every year because you're so CREATIVE!
haha, he is smart. They notice so many little things!
Post a Comment