Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008


Halloween has come and gone, and I am just now getting to blogging about it. I was waiting for pictures from my mom (she took a couple good ones of the boys and me) but I don't know when she will get around to sending them. Yes, I did dress up too. We went as a posse. All the boys looked so cute in their cowboy gear. (Thanks mom) We had a great time. Greg went hunting over the weekend, so I decided to head in to town and stay with my parents. But before leaving, we went to my sister in laws house to get a couple pictures of our boys together. (She also went with the cowboy theme.)


I'd say Halloween was a success. The kids got plenty of candy. It should last us a while. Seriously...we just barely finished off last years candy about a month ago.

Note to self: When carving pumpkins, it is best to do 1-2 days before Halloween, or else they end up looking like this...
(It actually was much worse. This picture was taken about a day before Halloween) My kids kept saying/complaining all week, "the sun melted our pumpkin!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: