Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ethan Quotes

I have never been very good at writing down what my kids say. And they say some pretty funny things...all kids do. So here is my attempt to be better.

A few days ago, Ethan lost his 2nd tooth (yay!). The other night, Ethan and I were driving in my mom's car. It's a nice car and has lots of fancy things. One feature is a flip down mirror for the backseat passengers. Ethan kept opening and closing it. This was starting to bug me so I asked him why he was doing it, to which he replies..."I just want to see what I look like in the mirror with my missing tooth...and Wow! I do look GoooooD!

Today, after going to the store, I piled the kids in the car, and told them to buckle up. While I was getting Oliver situated, Aidan starts whining and says he can't buckle. I told him he should ask Ethan to help him. So he does. And Ethan says, "Alright, I'll help you this time, but only because I want Santa to bring me lots of presents."

No comments: