Hello Everyone! I have gotten way behind on my blogging. Let me see if I can get you up to date. (I will try and keep it short and to the point, or better yet, I'll break it into a few different posts. Either way, I am sure you'll be skipping over a lot.)
The week before Christmas, Ethan was the star student of the week at his school. He was very excited. He got to make a poster that described him. (likes/dislikes, what he wants to be when he grows up, etc) He also got to bring "Legacy the Lion" home with him. Then write in the Legacy journal about their adventures together.

I started a new job in December. I was being trained as an orthodontist assistant. It was exciting to learn something new. I have always worked front office, so to work in the back office was kinda fun. However, it was a full time job, the hours were too long (6:30a-5:30p), the pay too little, too long of a drive and I didn't get to spend much time with the kids and Greg. I was exhausted. Greg was exhausted. The kids were exhausted. It just didn't fit. So unfortunately, we parted ways right before Christmas. (Pathetic, I know. I only worked there a few weeks. But hey, if you know it's not gonna work, why drag it out?) The doctor was very nice, he understood, and said maybe when the kids were older and I was ready, I could come back. As of right now, I am still looking for another job, but it definitely needs to be part-time!
Here is me in my not-so-flattering scrubs.
The week before Christmas, Ethan was the star student of the week at his school. He was very excited. He got to make a poster that described him. (likes/dislikes, what he wants to be when he grows up, etc) He also got to bring "Legacy the Lion" home with him. Then write in the Legacy journal about their adventures together.

I started a new job in December. I was being trained as an orthodontist assistant. It was exciting to learn something new. I have always worked front office, so to work in the back office was kinda fun. However, it was a full time job, the hours were too long (6:30a-5:30p), the pay too little, too long of a drive and I didn't get to spend much time with the kids and Greg. I was exhausted. Greg was exhausted. The kids were exhausted. It just didn't fit. So unfortunately, we parted ways right before Christmas. (Pathetic, I know. I only worked there a few weeks. But hey, if you know it's not gonna work, why drag it out?) The doctor was very nice, he understood, and said maybe when the kids were older and I was ready, I could come back. As of right now, I am still looking for another job, but it definitely needs to be part-time!
Here is me in my not-so-flattering scrubs.







No comments:
Post a Comment