Saturday, January 24, 2009

This is how we entertain ourselves!

These are my boys entertaining themselves. I knew there was a reason why Greg has not landscaped our backyard!

(Sorry...the video is really bad. I guess it's time to get a new camcorder)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Mikki would love to have a yard like that to ride quads in!

Me said...

this brings back lots of memories! my dad never landscaped our house for the whole 16 years we lived there, and we had a quad track (well, 3-wheelers back then) in the yard. My brother and I used to tear it up good!

if you need a good landscape company, our guy was awesome, and he graduated HS with my brother, so I know him really well.

laura said...

Hahaha, that looks awesome! How fun.

Robin said...

That is a boy's dream yard. There is no need for fancy landscaping when you have all boys. Enjoy the dirt!