Monday, January 5, 2009

Thanks!

I also wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful Christmas cards and the gifts that were given to us. I wish I was organized enough to have gotten our Christmas cards our, but alas, Christmas has come and gone, and no cards were sent. :(

We had such a wonderful holiday, and are thankful to be able to spend this time with all our family and friends. As far as gifts received, we got some great gifts. (Some of them hand-crafted as well!)

So thank you to....

~Tanisha, who sewed like crazy this year to give everyone she knows totally awesome, totally CUTE aprons.










We LOVE them!!!




~Terri, who on her very first sewing project ever, hand sewed this most adorable "Tooth Bear" for Ethan. (Who is, bytheway, going to lose yet another tooth in a matter of hours!)














~Mom and Dad, who hand-crafted this WAY fun game board for all their kids. I can't wait to teach the game to our friends.











~My In-Laws, who has very thoughtfully given us an upperhand in year supply. My shelves shall never be empty!

















Thank you to all!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and a safe & happy New Year!

4 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I'm glad you like the aprons. We'll have to get together again and play on Dads homemade board game. I think we need to come up with a better name than "dirty board"!

Marissa Marie said...

Hey, I love all the homemade gifts! And I love that you sew! That's something I need to learn. Thanks for your comment...and I've been an executive assistant for the past several years, so if you hear of anyone needing a good executive assistant, let me know!

The Welker Family said...

It's so good to hear from you Afton! It has been a long time. Your family is so beautiful. You are so talented! I can't believe you sewed all those wonderful gifts. I see that you have Brad & Tami Flake on your blog, we know them too. My husband went to high school with Tami. What a small world. How do you know the Flake Family?
Robin Welker(Loudon)

Sera said...

Hey Afton! I just found your blog off of Brittneys. You look great and you have a beautiful family! I have 3 boys too! Aren't they fun!We live in Utah now and love it. Its good to see you on here.
Sera (Stewart) Allen