Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surprise!

Aidan, my second child....the attention getter...he keeps you laughing. My day is never empty when he is around.

It was almost time to pick Ethan up from school when I urge Aidan to go to the bathroom so we don't have any accidents later. He agreed. I go about my business of getting Oliver ready and in the truck to leave. Aidan comes walking out to the truck grabbing his butt. "Aidan, I told you to use the bathroom," I said. "I did mom! I went pee," he responds as he grabs at his butt again. I ask him if he has to go #2. "NO! I do not!" he says. I walk Aidan to the bathroom and tell him I think he really needs to go #2. He screams at me...."mmooomm! I don't have to go poo-poo! I really don't...there is no poo in my butt!" I pull down his pants and I am stunned....there is a surprise for me in his pants, but he is right...there is no poo. I smile and then I laugh..."Aidan ~ why is there money in your underwear?!" (As there happens to be silver dollar resting in his underpants.) He smiles at me and says, "oh mom! I am just a silly boy...isn't that silly? hehehe. I told ya there was no poo!" Yes. He was right, but it is beyond me why he thought keeping his money in his underwear would be safer place than his pocket or money jar. However, I am thrilled that for once I get paid for the "surprises" that are in his underpants.

5 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Ha ha, your kids crack me up!

Brittany said...

That is funny. BOYS!

Me said...

That is so funny!
Tatum likes to use her panties as a purse. I've seen her put toys and chapstick in there :)

Julie Avery said...

Afton, check out my new site
www.maricopamommies.blogspot.com

and let me know what you think :D

Julie Avery

Marissa Marie said...

Afton, thanks for your comment. Believe it or not, I was just thinking about you today, thinking that you haven't posted anything on your blog for a while! Ready and waiting for some new Clouse tales!