Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update Pt. 2

June came and went, nothing to exciting. I wish I could remember funny kid stories, but as I mentioned before because I put off blogging or writing anything down, I have forgotten them. I think I will post a few random pictures......


Bathtime is always a splashing good time!



Alright, there might be a story here....My mother went through her attic awhile back and found all my little girl clothes that she had saved. I took them home and put them in a room. (My chances of ever having a girl is slim to none, but I can't see me getting rid of these awesome dresses that my mother sewed for me either) One day as the boys run rampant thru the house they stumble across these dresses. I am too busy doing something else to realize that house got awfully quiet. When I finally did hear the sweet sound of silence in my house, it registered that the boys were up to no good. I dropped what I was doing to quickly search for whatever disaster I may find. What I found was not a disaster but a disturbing scenario. Ethan and Aidan were playing house. Ethan dressed Aidan in one of my dresses and my old tap shoes, while dressing himself in black. When I confronted Ethan about what was going on, he said that he is in black because he was getting married, and Aidan was going to be his wife. Like I said...DISTURBING!

However, the boys are best friends....




















Now lets play a quick game of "Guess Who?"....Can you tell which one is which?
















































Answers:
1. Olie
2. Aidan
3. Olie
4. Aidan



1 comment:

laura said...

Ha! That picture is going to make for some amazing blackmail/humiliation someday.