Oliver turned 2 yesterday! He is the sweetest little boy ever. He loves playing with his brothers and trying to do all the activities that they do. Believe me....he can most definitely keep up with them too. Oliver has so many facial expressions and gets excited at just about anything. And he is by far, the most appreciative child I have to receive any kind of gift. If he opened a toy truck present, his eyes would get real wide, his jaw would drop, and with the thrill of seeing the gift he would gasp, followed by him making the sounds of a truck. Then when he would open a gift that was clothes, he would grab it, tilt his head to the side, bring the clothes to his face in a loving manner and say, "aw....cuuute..." It was so sweet. I have some great videos of him opening his gifts and blowing out the candles on his birthday brownies, but for some reason I cannot upload them on to the blog. :( So I will just have to post some pics instead.
Happy Birthday Monkey!










3 comments:
He reminds me of a mini tanner haha. He is too cute in his pictures and that is adorable that he would tell you cute for his clothes. I can't believe he is two already!
That is beyond cute! I love it!!! Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!!
What a sweet boy! Happy birthday buddy!
By the way, I just caught up on your posts, way to go on all the sewing projects! I love everything, but I really love the idea of taking your jeans and making a skirt. I really should try it. It just makes you feel good to take something old and make it new again. I actually just finished taking an old pair of shorts and sewing a cute little purse out of them for my neice. Sewing is so fun. Keep up the good work, and keep posting your projects.
Post a Comment