Now if you couldn't catch his lines (as I am sure you couldn't because I was there, and I couldn't really hear him) He said:
"Hey... Have you seen any stray mutts 'round here?"
Annie: "No, sir"
"Good. Then they must all be runnin' 'round on Astor Place."
Those were his 15 seconds of fame! And of course the finale when the whole cast comes out on stage and sings the "Tomorrow" reprise.
It was so much fun to see him in the play. He has worked so hard and could not wait to perform. He told me he thought he was going to be on T.V. again because he saw video cameras set-up to film the production. (The first time was when Fox 10 news came to his school to do the weather and they filmed Ethan holding a sign in the background)
When I told Ethan that Nana, Pop-pop, great-grandma Margie and Christian, Liz and the girls were going to be there too, his eyes lit up. He was gleaming with pride that all his family was going to watch him on stage. Of course, he was not the only one gleaming with pride. I was too. I could not be more proud of my child who wanted to be in this play, who has shown interest in the performing arts since he was a baby and now following through with great success.
I am so proud of you Ethan! You did a GREAT job!









1 comment:
That outfit is ADORABLE. He should wear that all the time.
Post a Comment