
Ordinary bush?

I don't think so!
Alright, so this is the scoop. Whenever my husband does the yard work, he usually finds a dog dropping or two in our lawn. This has been happening for quite sometime and it gets him very angry. He thinks he knows who it is, but doesn't want to confront the dog owner until he has accurate evidence that the poop belongs to his dog. A week ago or so, this dog pooped on our driveway, and his owner just kicked it into the gravel, leaving a dump in our rocks and a smear in our drive. And so now, Greg has installed a spy camera to catch them in the act. Now, maybe we are being too hasty. Perhaps that smear mark was the perfect "accent" to our house. How do you think we should handle this messy situation?








4 comments:
I didn't know you could get a spy camera like that. I don't know what I'd do in your situation. Does that thing take pictures? Video? So are you going to take the "evidence" to the owner and tell him to not do that anymore or? Good luck, it's not fun when others aren't responsible for their actions.
Ha! I think that is a fantastic idea. And who knows what other mischief you might catch on tape...
This is SO funny! My neighbor, who has a perfectly good backyard of his own, lets his dog out his front door to poop in MY yard! When I find the pile, I throw it on this guys front door! I've complained to the HOA and the police and nothing has changed! I hope this works for you! I've never heard of anyone using a spy camera! hehe
Ha ha... I hope you can catch that little stinker. . Is it motion activated?
Post a Comment