Friday, July 18, 2008

Oliver




Oliver turned 3 months old a little over a week ago. They always say babies grow so fast, but I always hope mine will stay "little" longer, especially at this age. This is probably my favorite age because; 1. He sleeps through the night, 2. he's still small and cuddly and will still fall asleep in my arms 3. He's not mobile 4. he is old enough to smile, coo & giggle. I love trying to communicate with Olie. He is so much fun and a great baby. I could not ask for a better third child. He is always so happy. Olie smiles all the time and I love the fact that he can recognize me from across the table and give me a big smile as if to say "I know that person!" He loves playing in his bouncer and has really got his rhythm down. It is so entertaining, watching his one foot go up and down as fast as he can to propel the bounce. He's also been doing this cute thing with his hands these days. He'll be laying in his bouncer, bouncing away, until he notices his hand. He'll stop bouncing and just stare at his hand, then close it real tight, like he is squeezing the life out of bug. (And it's always his left hand, maybe he'll be a lefty like me!) He will do that over and over, and then go back to bouncing himself.


3 comments:

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I had NO Clue you were even Pregnant again. You are crazy.. 3 kids So fast... We are DONE... Your boys are so cute. I saw your dad at Steph's wedding but never got a chance to see your mom.. SAY HI from me. Take Care...

Brittany said...

Awwww...How sweet! He's so CUTE!

Shannon said...

That video is so cute. He does have some good rhythm! I'm sorry we didn't see you guys. I thought you guys lived in Snowflake for some reason. You'll have to send your number my way or I will ask Bonnie for it when we come down again :)