Halloween is quickly approaching, and I am getting excited. I LOVE an excuse to dress up in costumes. My husband thinks I am nuts and does not participate in this holiday. He is not one to wear a costume. (He's such a dud sometimes) So after I had my first child, I started having themed costumes for Halloween. However, the past couple years I have been lacking in that department. So this year I plan on restarting the themed costumes. Hopefully, Ethan will like my idea, 'cause I already got his costume put together.
This one was one of my favorites...
5 comments:
What a fun idea Afton. I am sure your kids love it that you dress up with them.
What a fun mommy! I bet your boys will love that.
how cute! Brian would just DIE if I suggested that we have a theme costume going on! I did get close for this year: Tatum will be Dorothy and Madison will be a witch
What is it with husbands? I think they all must lack self confidence or something. I am a huge fan of the theme idea. Every year I make sure my kids costumes all go together, but this year doesn't look like it's gonna work. My kids are getting way too opinionated! Oh well, at least I still get to pick what the baby's gonna be. By the way, thanks for the tip on "wait until dark", but I have to say, if it's much scarier than Lion king I'm gonna have to pass. But hey, I trust you!
Hope you have a happy Halloween!
I love the picture!! What a great mom...you're so fun:) Last year I dressed up as a cat & the year before some sort of a witch (?). No themes, but I was proud of myself for dressing up:) It'll be fun to see what you think of this year!
Post a Comment