One year ago today, I welcomed my sweet baby boy #3 into the world. Oliver William was born at 1:06am on the morning of April 7th. It was a quick 6 hour labor and delivery. It went very smoothly, and pain free (after I got my drugs). He was beautiful. He had the sweetest little cry, if you can even it call it that. I can not believe a year has already gone by. He is such a great baby. He is always in the best of moods, unless of course he is under the weather or teething. He has an adorable baby face with the best facial expressions ever. His babbles are delightful, his laugh is infectious, his eyes are big with wonder and his ears stick out...and I love him with all my heart.

Happy Birthday My Sweet Oli-Bear!







1 comment:
WOW! I can't believe he is a year already!
Post a Comment