Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dove Hunting


Last Saturday, Greg took the boys dove hunting with him. Greg took a video of the boys, but unfortunately I am having a problem uploading it. I think it is too big a file. Anyway, they both had fun but Aidan is more into the hunting thing than Ethan. Ethan likes to watch, and tell everyone where a good spot to hunt would be. Aidan likes to get down and dirty and handle the kill. The video was pretty cute. If any of you have ideas of what I can do about uploading the video, let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Cute. They are going to love seeing these pictures years down the road. Or at least their wives will! I know you and I both love to see pics of our husbands with their siblings and cousins. And then we laugh :)