Friday, September 5, 2008

100%

When Ethan came home from school today, I asked him if he had any homework. He said "no, it's friday" but I made him check anyways. I was doing other things when he shouts to me in puzzlement, "I got a star stamp." Normally that means he was good in class and they put a stamp on his hand...he should know what a star stamp means. Then he states the stamp is on a piece of paper. I walk over to him and look at the paper. The teacher had given him an oral quiz on his phonics and he got a 100%. I was so excited. This was his first quiz ever, and he got a perfect score. This definitely calls for a trip to Baskin and Robbins!

4 comments:

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Thanks for the comment. Dave says he does remember you. He had only nice things to say. Looks like you have a beautiful family!!!

laura said...

Awww, yay Ethan! How exciting.

Me said...

Congrats! I take great pride in Madison's rewards from school! Hey, did you ever catch anyone with the secret bush camera?

Shannon said...

Wow, that's impressive. Cute story too.