Not only is today our 9th Anniversary, it is also Aidan's birthday. He is 3 years old, of course if you ask him he will say he's 5. He likes to be the same age as his big brother. Aidan is our crazy, wild child. Our little performer. He likes to have attention and he knows how to get it. He'll do just about anything if you ask him. He is a total boy. He has been into bugs lately. He saw me pick up a dead crickett with a tissue once, and watched me flush it down the toilet. Ever since then he likes to search for dead bugs and do the same thing. The other day there was a live crickett jumping around. Aidan kept getting close, and trying to make it jump. Then he opened his mouth to try to get the crickett to jump in. Ethan brought this to my attention and I quickly shouted to Aidan to please not eat the live crickett. He responded "Oh, fine!" with a big frown on his face, and marched upstairs fists clenched tight. He was clearly upset. I looked over to Greg, who has a huge grin on his face, to which he says, "my son is so AWESOME!"
Aidan is such a fun kid to spend the days with. It is nice that Ethan is in school so I have more one-on-one time with him. I love you, bud!
This is Aidan, shortly after birth. He had lots of dark curly hair










1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Tatum says she is 7, because she wants to be older than Madison :)
No surprise parties! YUCK, I just don't like them. If I knew there was a pary, I'd be happier. :)
Post a Comment