On Monday afternoon Ethan finally lost his first tooth. This was very exciting for both him and me. (He is getting so big!) Anyway, when he told me he pulled it out, I asked where it was. He looked puzzled. "I don't know, I don't remember where I put it" he said. I went upstairs to help him look. He thought for sure it was on my bed, where he was watching t.v. I looked on the bed, under the bed, on the floor, I pulled the sheets off, I couldn't find it. Then I went into my bathroom to find it on the counter next to a bloody tissue. Then Ethan says, "Oh yeah, here it is, I remember now, I put it here." (Thanks little man, you were a big help..NOT) Later at night, before going to bed, he put his tooth in a little tooth bag under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. In the morning when I got up, I saw his light on. I peeked in the room and saw him doing a little boogie dance. He was so happy to learn that the Tooth Fairy left him a dollar for his tooth.








2 comments:
How exciting! We are still waiting for Kendall to lose her first tooth. It is getting very wiggly...
YIPEE!!
Madison has lost 2 teeth now, and I cry each time. :) I'm such a sap!
Post a Comment