I have been trying to potty train Aidan for a while now, and it has not been very easy. On Sunday, Ethan decided he wanted to help, so this is Ethan showing Aidan how to go #2 in the potty. Even though Aidan did not do his "doodie" in this picture, A few hours later he successfully went poo-poo in the toilet. It was very exciting. Everyone, especially Ethan, was very proud of Aidan. We made a big deal about it, in hopes that he will continue to use the toilet instead of his underpants. :)








5 comments:
That's a big deal on both accounts...Aidan for using the toilet, and Ethan for being a good example to his little bro.
All aboard the potty train!!! Toot-toot!
I love the inside look of what goes on behind closed doors in the Clouse home. I also love the blurred photo, nice touch. Isn't potty training the best, it definitly keeps you on your toes! Good luck.
Good luck, I hope he keeps it up! This is something we are really needing to work on at our house too. :)
Thank you for the blurred photo. It almost looks classy. I'm so glad, for your sake, that Aidan is at least trying.
That is such a cute picture! I love that you blurred it. lol
Post a Comment