Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer vacation is officially over

Well, it's over. It's really, really over. Summer is over and school is here. Should I be happy or sad? Happy that Ethan is back in school-Yes. Happy that I don't have to listen to Ethan and Aidan fighting over toys-Yes! I have enjoyed the summer. We had a lot of fun and we kept ourselves as busy as we could. There was swim lessons, frequent trips to the lake, trips to Colorado, BBQ's, playing with friends and family, and numerous trips to the park and of course my birthday, no wonder I love summers. Now it is time to get back into the swing of things. I'd say overall our summer was super!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'd say you had a great summer! Looks like the boys did, too. PS I'm lovin' your new blog look!