Friday, August 15, 2008

In other news...

Our little town of Maricopa is always growing, and now our enormous 2nd ward, has now been split. Our family is apart of the new 7th ward. We went from real big to real small. Greg and I knew, before long, we would have callings. I am proud to say, that I have been called to serve in the nursery and Greg has been called to serve as the secretary in the Young Men's presidency. We are both excited for our new positions and look forward to getting to know more families in the ward.
Also, on Monday, Greg started his new job at Schmidt Westergard. It is a CPA firm in Mesa. I am so excited for him. I think this will be good change for him. I think the biggest adjustment for him is that he has to dress very professional. We had to buy him a whole new wardrobe. That was fun for me, not so much for him.

1 comment:

Rocker Mama said...

Congrats on the new callings, and new job. Sometimes change is fun!
Good to hear you're al doing well.