It has come to my attention that I have posted false information. After my husband reviewed my latest post he told me I had made a false statement. Apparently, my brother Aaron did defeat my father in a game of chess. I was not there too witness that game, but if Greg says it is so...I will believe him. My father's winning streak is over. So...props to Aaron. I've got to give him credit where credit is due. Congrats!
1 comment:
Hey Afton. I got your message you left. Sorry I never got back to you. It was a super busy weekend! Anyways will you leave me a comment on my blog with your address or just call me again whenever you aren't busy so I can send you a check? That would be great if I could buy the foundation from you. Also, I don't remember what you said the cost would be for the two. I told my mom about your call and I think she might be intersted. You might want to give her a call also. Thanks!
Post a Comment