Ethan started kindergarten today at his new school, Legacy Traditional. It is a charter school here in Maricopa. I've been asking Ethan if he was excited for school to start. His response, "I think...not." However, he was excited to wear his new school clothes and cool new shoes.
Ethan and his teacher Mrs. Karamesic
Aidan saying goodbye to Ethan at school

Aidan playing with Ethan's toys, while Ethan is at school. (Look at that grin)











5 comments:
The smile on Aidan's face is priceless! That's a boy who has been waiting for HIS turn to rule the house. Rock on, Aidan!
BTW- Your blog's facelift is super cute!
Awwww! It's crazy how fast Kindergarten came, isn't it? I've been wondering when you'd post...I'm missing you! :)
What a handsome boy! Did you cry? Just a little lump in your throat? C'mon....
Sweet shoes! Ethan looks adorable (and of course grown-up) on his first day.
I don't think I've seen Ethan's hair brushed like that for a long time! Very handsome. Aidan is finally king again.
Post a Comment