Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged!

Woo-hoo, I've been tagged again. I don't know why I like it, I just do. (Or Maybe I like having an excuse to talk about myself)

3 Joys...
1. My family
2. My Naps
3. Watching my children actually doing what I ask, the first time I ask, and being very polite about it too. (It doesn't happen too often)

3 Fears...
1. Losing a family member
2. Snorkeling (come on people - it is just not right...you are not supposed to breath through your mouth/tube underwater)
3. Bees. I Hate bees! I even left in the middle of one of my classes because I saw a bee flying around in the room. It got too close to me so I packed up my books and darted out of the class.


3 Obsessions...
1. Sad to say, the television. I can't tell you how many shows I TiVo. I am so excited for the fall season to start."Heroes", "Grey's Anatomy", "one Tree Hill", oh and the new 90210 - I am total DORK, I could keep going, but I'll stop
2. Cracking my knuckles. It is a very bad habit. When I can't crack anymore bones in my body I move on to Ethan and start cracking his toes.
3. Blog hopping. I can spend hours reading everyones blog and hopping to others that I don't even know.

3 Surprising Facts...
1. I am still pretty flexible and can put both of my legs behind my head.
2. I am pretty darn good at belching/ burping. I can make 'em loud and long.
3. One time, driving home from college, I got out of a speeding ticket by pretending I couldn't hear. I kept asking the officer to repeat himself, then told him my ears were plugged. He got so frustrated having to repeat everything 2 or 3 times so he just let me go.


Okay, now I tag Carrie, Emily S., & Brooke :)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so funny about the ticket. You crack me up!

Me said...

I am laughing so hard about your speeding ticket! WOW! :)

Corey and Erinn had their 2nd. Their son Cameron turned 2 last week.

Marissa Marie said...

You are pretty creative, I never would've thought to pretend I was hard of hearing. I don't think I could pull it off either!