Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

When summer vacation started, one of our first activities was a trip to the dinosaur museum in Mesa. I never got around to posting about it, so I am doing it now. My parents thought it would be fun to take the boys and a couple of their cousins to the museum, and me and my Grandma Gardner also tagged along. The boys had never been before so they were really excited. There was a lot of things to see, it wasn't all dinosaurs. There was a native american exhibit, you could also pan for gold, but I think their favorite part was the "PSI: Poop Scene Investigation". You could view all different kinds of poop, there were poop games where you figured out what animal it came from, little known poop facts. It was very interesting to say the least. They had a great time, and it was a great way to start off the summer.

(l-r) Aidan, my nephews; Erik & Ryan, Ethan

Ethan and Aidan panning for gold with my parents

My nephew Ryan pretending the dinosaur is biting his hand

Ethan, sick of me taking his picture by all the dinosaurs

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun! I think that's a stop for us our next trip down there. My boys would LOVE the PSI. ha ha ha Darn boys!

Gardner Family said...

Wow, these are old photo for the blogging world. I know my boys love spending time with the cousins and Nana and PopPop. They had such a good time.