Sunday, February 21, 2010

I DID THIS!!!!

Okay, so this might not be a big deal to some of you out there, but to me...this is a HUGE accomplishment! I turned this...................
Into this..............................


Yay me! Now I have a new skirt for spring, for the low price of FREEEEEEE!!! Woot woot!

9 comments:

Hallie said...

Love it! How creative you are!! And you can't get better than FREE!! :)

Sera said...

Wow!! I'm really, really impressed!
Great job! Did you have a pattern?? BTW, thank you for your comment, it meant a lot to me :).

Afton said...

Thanks!

Sera~ No, I did not have a pattern, but I did get some helpful hints via the internet. :o) So good to hear from you. Keep smilin' and if you can't think of a reason to smile, let us know on your blog and we will think of something for you, like how special you are! :)

Lisa said...

Love it! I am very impressed.

Brittany said...

I'm super impressed!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

Shelbie said...

Nice Job!

laura said...

Super cute!

wanda said...

Wow, you did a great job. I'm so impressed.

VINTAGE NOOK said...

Looks great! way to go. Even better making it for free.