

And while on the subject of cute kids, my oldest, Ethan, did something the other day that really impressed me. We working on his homework and reviewing the amounts of coins. I asked him to make 100 out of dimes, nickels and quarters and if he got them correct, he could keep the money. He did and he made $3. Then he said, "Oh, mom, can I take one of my dollars to school? There is something I want to buy." I said yes and then asked him what it was that he wanted. He continued to tell me that there was a little girl at school who was VERY sick and they were selling ribbons to make her feel better. I was kind of aware of this situation and was very proud that Ethan wanted to be apart of it. I asked him if he knew this little girl, if she was a friend. He said, "No, I don't know her, but I REALLY want to help make her feel better, could I please get a ribbon and wear it for her?" I absolutely was all for him buying a ribbon and I was very proud that he was willing to help a stranger in need. What a sweet boy I have. He amazes me everyday. :o)







No comments:
Post a Comment