Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tombstone


Over the weekend, Greg and I were invited to go to Tombstone by my brother Christian and his girlfriend Liz. We gladly accepted as all of our boys are HUGE fans of playing cowboys and getting into gunfights. (Aidan is the most into it...his favorite movies...John Wayne movies. I swear, its all he watches!) All my boys wanted to wear their cowboy outfits, so they strutted the street of Tombstone in their cowboy vests, hats, bandanas, and guns. Aidan was hilarious, he was so concerned about losing his gun that he kept his hand on it the whole time. It looked like he was ready to get into a gunfight himself, ready for a quick-draw. All the "Tombstone cowboys" saw him and did a quick draw to him, and he didn't get what was going on. What do ya expect...he's 4! It was a really nice day, not too hot with a nice breeze which made the day that much better. We had a great time. We saw a rootin'-tootin' cowboy show, and saw the Birdcage theater. We had all the kids (my boys and Liz's girls) take one of those old time photos too. It was soooo Cute!! (I will have to post it later after I get it scanned) I brought my camera and was able to get a couple nice pictures as well. Thanks for the invite Christian and Liz. We had a great time. :)
Aidan unknowingly ready for a quick-draw

The kids with some towns folk


Liz's girls



Marshall Aidan and his prisoner, Evil Ethan
Here are some of my "artsy" photos
Tombstone






1 comment:

Sera said...

How FUN!! Why haven't I taken my boys down there?? They would love it! Really great 'artsy' pictures. You have a great eye!!