Greg and I have been married almost 9 years. And a what a fun, wonderful 9 years they have been. (Of course with a few ups and downs, but what marriage doesn't have that?) I am sad to admit, Greg knows me a lot better than I know him, but I there are a few things I do know about my husband. Greg is thoughtful, loving, and caring. He has a strong thirst for knowledge. He provides for our family and always puts his family first. He loves his family very much.
He enjoys spending time with his boys and trying to put a smile on his kids' faces. (and mine, too) He loves teaching the boys the things he loves in hopes that they will love it too. He likes to joke and loves to laugh. (I gotta say...I love his laugh. It's very infectious and gets me laughing too.) He always shows me that he loves me in his own little ways; like when were driving in the truck and he lets me play my music. (Believe me, we do not have the same taste in music, but he will tolerate mine) He is such a thoughtful person, especially when it comes to gifts. For example...a few years ago, we were talking about childhood toys, what we had, what we wanted and never got, etc. I had mentioned that my cousins had a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine and I was so jealous of them. Well, Christmas that year, guess what was under the Christmas tree...that's right a Snoopy Snow cone machine. It was awesome!
One of things I love most about my husband is although there are so many things we don't hav
e in common, when it comes down to it, he wants to make me happy, even if it means torture for him. (Like dancing or pictures) I enjoy our conversations and am continually getting to know him better each day. I love the fact that I learn something new everyday whether it's about him, or him teaching me. I know there are many times I tease him about what an easy life he has, and that my days are always tougher than his. In reality, he takes care of us. I am so proud to have a husband who is able to provide for his family, so that I am able to stay at home & be with the kids. He means the world to us, and we love him very much
e in common, when it comes down to it, he wants to make me happy, even if it means torture for him. (Like dancing or pictures) I enjoy our conversations and am continually getting to know him better each day. I love the fact that I learn something new everyday whether it's about him, or him teaching me. I know there are many times I tease him about what an easy life he has, and that my days are always tougher than his. In reality, he takes care of us. I am so proud to have a husband who is able to provide for his family, so that I am able to stay at home & be with the kids. He means the world to us, and we love him very much







3 comments:
wow what a thoughtful guy. That's really sweet he remembered about the snoopy snow cone machine.
Nice entry blog on Greg. He is a great guy and loves his boys for sure.
Hi!! I'm so glad we found eachother in the world of blogging:) Now we can keep in touch. Congratulations on your new baby boy, he's so cute!!
We still need to get together & have our kids play. And cute blog, fun to read.
Jess:)
Post a Comment