For those of you who remember (or even care), for the past few months I have been working on this jean quilt for my hubby. Well, after finding a few spare moments between taking care of the house and having a baby, I finally completed the project. (And just in time for Father's Day) Greg finally has his camping/hunting blanket that he has been asking for. The best part about this quilt is that I got to get rid of all those old jeans he doesn't wear anymore. Yeah! Now, I can actually put all the jeans he does wear in his drawer.
(Not bad for a beginner seamstress/quilter, what do you think?)








6 comments:
Wow Afton, I am SO impressed! I did one of those once and they are a TON of work but mine was a lot simpler than this one. And with a new baby too?? Great job!
Awesome! Now i feel guilty that I can't keep my floors mopped....my baby is older than yours :) It looks great!
Wow Afton! That's gerat! I am starting to really wish I would have let my mom teach me to sew all those years she tried!
You have become such a homemaking diva. Who would have thought! You did a great job and I'm sure Greg will enjoy it.
That's a great quilt! I am impressed, especially for a beginner!
And to answer your question from like a week ago, the two songs about Becca are "I Wish I Could Save You" (written about her more rebellious days in high school) and "Hear You Out", which was inspired by Becca and our best friend since we were little, Krissy.
Wow, I'm impressed!! You'll have to teach me:)
Post a Comment