I realized after reading the many comments on my quilt (and thank you, they were all very nice) I realized that I didn't give proper credit to my sweet mother-in-law, Margo, for helping with my quilt. If it was not for her, it would not have been completed before Father's Day. She is the one that has the quilter's frame to tie the quilt. (And the one that taught me how to tie a quilt) In all actuality,
she tied the majority of the quilt. Ya see, she fit me into her busy schedule to help me. I decided it would be a good idea to spend a
Saturday at her house, working on the quilt then have my husband meet me later so we could have a date night, and his sister could babysit the kids. It did not end up that way at all. By the time I got to the house and we got everything set up, it was already time to go see the movie. Margo said it was okay to go, she would continue to work on the quilt. When I got home it was almost done! She is amazing! I stayed until midnight to finish it. (I only had like 5 rows to tie, but I apparently I work very slow) She stayed up and kept me company. So as you can see, I really need to thank her. THANK YOU, MARGO! You are the best. You always try to
accommodate everyone & please everyone even if it messes up your plans. You are such a sweetheart and I appreciate all that you do. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2 comments:
That's awesome that she helped you! I'm still trying to wrestle some of Brian's baby pictures away from his mom, she's not being very helpful! hehe
Sounds like something my mother-in-law would do. We are very lucky!
Post a Comment