5 things on my to do list:
1. Make a list of meals for the week and go to the grocery store
2. Complete this blog
3. Clean the bathrooms
4. Make curtains for my bathroom window
5. Take a nap
5 jobs I have had:
1. a babysitter (very short-lived, I didn't take to it)
2. a janitorial service woman at age 12 for a prestigious doctor (okay--a cleaning lady at my dad's dental office)

3. A receptionist (also at my dad's office)
4. a Mary Kay consultant
5. and of course a mom, the hardest job of them all! (but also the most rewarding)
5 places I have lived:
1. Tempe, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Maricopa, AZ
Sorry, thats all. Pathetic, isn't it?
5 favorite snacks:
1. Yogurt
2. Nuts & Raisins
3. Cheese
4. A glass of cold chocolate milk
5. Chips, crackers, cookies--whatever is in the pantry
5 favorite desserts:
1. Lemon Meringue Pie
3. Breyer's Mint chocolate chip ice cream or Dreyer's Rocky Road
4. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
5. Mama's chocolate malts
5 things you don't know about me: (you may already know some of these)
1. I can stick my fist in my mouth
2. I got my navel pierced in college (I have since taken it out)
3. I chose to have natural child birth with my 2nd child, Aidan
5. a year ago, I taught myself to play the banjo (in 3 months) for a family reunion talent show. Apparently, I was the only one who took it seriously because I was the only performer (besides my sister in law, Leslie, who I coerced into doing a duet w/me playing violin)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Take lots of fun family vacations
2. Let my husband buy all the "toys" he wanted - oh wait, already do that! :)
3. Finally, get our HUGE backyard landscaped
4. I suppose I would set some aside for our kids
5. ???
5 things I love:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Chocolate
4. Photography, but mostly Landscape photography 
5. That my mom is still sexy, sassy & looks really good for her age, which means, hopefully, I will look and feel just as young as she does in my years to come.
(Isn't she gorgeous!?)Yeah--that was fun! I tag Brittany, Terri, Jocelyn, Sarah & Cole. (And anyone else who wants to join in the fun :)







7 comments:
Ha, I totally didn't know the liposuction thing. That's awesome.
Also, I love that the Thurston women seem to age so well! It gives me hope for the future...
That was fun reading all about you! I think I've already done this one. If I can think of different things, I'll do it again. I do enjoy a good tag! :)
I actually knew almost all of these. I'll tell Cole he was tagged but good luck getting him to do it. I can't hardly get him to take the trash out!
I remembered some of those things from "back in the day". Fun to hear how we change and grow as we get older. And yes, your mom is still fabulous! You go girl!!!
Hey Afton,
I'm so glad you found me...it's great to hear from you. Your family looks great. I can't believe you have all boys, but then again I guess you're kind of used to that. We still only have girls in our family. Maybe some day one of us will have a boy. Let's keep in touch!
Fun to read...I learned a lot about you:) And I just have to say that we all enjoyed your banjo playing at the family reunion! Oh, and dito on the chocolate!!!
So fun! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to say CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one! He is so cute!I love his name. I like this entry, it's always fun to learn something new about someone. A pierced navel, you dare devil you! Very funny.
Post a Comment