Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oliver's Baby Blessing

Oliver was blessed today! Here he is in the same outfit I have had all my boys blessed in. It was such a nice day and I am thankful for all the family that came to enjoy this special day with us. (Especially those that had to travel long distances.) I feel so blessed to have my husband, my children and the church in my life. I don't know where I would be without them. I love you all so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Sorry I missed it! My boys loved seeing the cousins and I'm glad Cole got to be there to bless little Oliver. He is so adorable and we are glad to have him with the rest of the boys!

Shannon said...

Afton! I ran into your blog somehow. Hope you don't mind if I check in on ya. You have such a cute family!